1807 Spanish Land Grant

Golfside South was part of one of the early Spanish land grants on Amelia Island (1807).  Fernandina (Old Town) was not platted until 1810.

The attached series of maps shows various views, with the third and fourth being of it plotted on a modern map and in an aerial photo.  Southern boundary is on the edge of the GSS golf course, parallel to Scott Road.  Northern Boundary runs just below GSN.  The property stretches across the island from the Nassau River to the oceanfront at Carlton Dunes (splits the Ritz). 

Brad Coker

File Uploaded